Translate

Monday 4 March 2013

Research essay and Blogging

At last I finalized my research essay.  I started out slowly but when I finally grasped the idea I just could not stop reading about my topic.  Even though I think I laid it out in a good way I do hope I am on the right path.  The last time I wrote a research essay was about four years ago.

I never thought I would be able to do this blogging, now we learn about twitter and micro-blogging but I think I will take it one step at a time.  Twitter will just have to wait for me.  I will however try out this QR code's.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Conette, I read your comment on Gilbert's blog about possibly finding it difficult to keep up to date if one has various web presences for a library, such as a blog, Facebook, twitter, News, etc. I share your fear, and specifically not being able to keep up /respond quickly enough to possible blog comments and questions from students and staff. Especially, as this will have to happen in between other more important services that need to be rendered, but I'm already thinking how to address this issue. So I'm thinking and rethinking this topic.

    ReplyDelete