Translate

Saturday 6 April 2013

Research essay presentation

Why is it so hard to talk in front of a class of people that you talk to every time you are in class? It has been a while since I felt so nervous but I really appreciated all the complements, thank you my fellow classmates.  I really found the various topics interesting and I can't wait to hear what the others present.  All the animation in Ingrid's presentation reminded me about the time when I started playing on PowerPoint.  It was like a game to find out what else I can do or make the words and pictures do. I literally spent hours just playing around on the programme.  When I had 15 - 20 minute presentations as an Environmental Education Officer I used to make use of some of the animations to ensure that the class was kept interested for the entire talk.  Five minutes would have been a breeze... four years back! Well I feel good about my presentation, even though it felt like my heart was pounding outside my body.  Hope the rest of my classmates also enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, talking in front of the class is not that easy - especially about a topic that you're not quite familiar with. You portrayed confidence, though - good going girl!

    ReplyDelete