Translate

Thursday 2 May 2013

My Podcast Project

Okay so I completed my interview for my Podcast Project.  I interviewed my Principal Librarian, Rosa Folscher, on social media in libraries.  It is amazing on how one can talk for hours on end and not note that the time is flying.  But when you need to record a conversation of five to ten minutes it is nearly impossible.  I thought it would be easy to get to ten minutes but I found that you talk very fast if you know you are being recorded.  Then again you know what the answer to a question is and what you want to ask next but you can only plan an interview to a certain point.  Now I need to remove all the ringing phones, people talking in the library and people knocking on the door even though a big bright sign on the door says "interview in progress, do not knock or enter". 

Part one completed, now for fixing and then posting.  Then project is complete!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Conette, it sounds as if you're gaining a lot of worthwhile experience in producing a podcast. Good luck with the last part.

    (Conette, I've only been able to get to your blog now again, after getting your blog link from a mail you sent me earlier)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and so I managed to add you to the blogs I follow, so now I'm looking forward to easily see your updates as well :)

    ReplyDelete